pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Ferrari Garage 1/43 scale!

This is a Micro garage that anyone can enjoy on a desktop or shelf year round.
1/43 scale models are cool because they pack perfect detail in a tiny package.
I decided to create my own micro size garage in a display case. To get started I cut up an old shoe box for two sides of the walls and printed up some decorative stickers. I bought a few 1/43 scale items. One item is the Snap-On mini garage set. The set includes 4 tires, coffee mug, fire extinguisher, carpet, work bench, mechanic's vise, diagnostics system, A/C service center, waste oil drain, parts washer, solvent drums, seat creeper and tire rack. This is a very sweet set but I threw in a few extras like authentic Ferrari disc breaks, door cards, a replacement seat and wheels. I really had fun setting this one up. Hey, I think this is a garage Alonso wouldn't mind owning. Check it out!



Micro Ferrari garage

Nano size garage
Ferrari 1/43 scale service garage

Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano 1/43 in a micro garage



micro service station
Ferrari disc brakes and tires




Have fun and build a micro 1/43 scale workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment