pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Ferrari F60 by Tamiya


I’ve been always a big fan of Kyosho products, but last year I bought my first Tamyia product the Ferrari F60 F1. I have to say it was a must have and quite an impressive car. I saw a commercial for a GP (gas powered) formula 1 and I was all about it but the cost was enough to choke. For a lot of us our pockets aren’t running that deep, but then again this really isn’t a cheep hobby. It certainly is fulfilling for car enthusiast who can live vicariously through  these scale models. The details in RC cars are just unbelievable now. Choosing the right brand does make a difference when you are looking for quality. I think Tamiya produced a very nice model. It really has all the detail and performance to get excited about owning one.
If you want to get on the road and hit the tracks fast then you may be interested in getting an expert built version. All you'll  need to do is install your own electronics, battery and get a controller then you are ready. The cherry red finish is sharp and really looks good on the road. I'm brining this one all the way up to Lipo power. 




  Ferrari F60 Expert Built


No comments:

Post a Comment