pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

My first hobby blog


I have never blogged before but perhaps this is a good place to start.
I'll start with the first time I ever seen a RC car. It was in summer camp in the 80s and several kids had these really fast buggies the Grass Hopper, Super Shot, and The Frog. The cars really got my attention so I wanted one. I couldn't afford an expensive car like that then so a few summers later I aimed to get my own. My first of road buggy was the Rocky 4WD from Tower Hobbies. The Rocky was a powerful chain driven RC.  I drove that car through just about everything and jumped it until I split two gearboxes. Cars have come a long way since then more powerful and faster than ever from 27mhz to 2.4ghz 1/12 scale to 1/58 scale. I wonder do you remember your first RC car?

458 Italia certainly my favorite car.

No comments:

Post a Comment